Here's the good news, Upsie and I are hosting this week's Weekend Cat Blogging. If you want to take part, Upsie says for you to send us the link (whatever that is) to your blog at Rdfern(AT)sbcglobal(DOT)net. Or you can just leave the link in the comments here. Oh, and mention our blog and WCB in your post, cause it makes us feel important. Mom will have the Roundup posted on Sunday. OK, now the obvious bad news--mom bought me a harness, which looks like some of the instruments of torture that I saw on a History Channel show. Then she took me outside, which was awful!
Oh, here's a funny thing. Mom weighs the squirrels every day. At first I thought she was going to cook them or something. But, she weighs them and tells them they are getting so big. They look pretty small to me.
Now, Upsie and I were tagged to do something called a meme by Kate at A Byootaful Life. I don't understand any of this, but here goes.
5 Reasons Why We Blog
1. To paraphrase Camryn Manheim when she won an Emmy, this is for all the fat cats. We don't get the attention that the slim, svelte cats do. Plus-size cats are beautiful too! That's my mission, to make the world see that big is beautiful in the feline world.
2. OK, I admit it. I love the attention.
3. Eventually, I hope to spin this off into a television reality show. It will be called Upsie's world, and get higher ratings than American Idol.
4. I would also like it if I was asked to do product testing, such as tuna, salmon, and chicken tenders.
5. But, the real reason I blog is to bring people and cats together in a spirit of community, to allay the modern malaise of existential loneliness. Through cat blogging we should all be able to look inward and confront the essential questions of our own subjective truth and the inevitability of death. You know what I mean.
1. Uh.....I don't get it. First I get a harness put on me and then I have to take a test? This is bumming me out, man.
(Sundance is now chasing a dust ball)