The fabulous Mandira of Ahaar tagged me with a cool Three Things Meme. These memes are nice because it makes you sit down and really think about what you like and dislike. Go over to Mandira's and see her choices. Then do one of your own!
Three Things that make me laugh
1. Dr. Strangelove, Or How I learned to Stop Worrying And Love the bomb.
2. Jack Lemmon in Some Like It Hot.
3. Bringing Up Baby/His Girl Friday/The Philadelphia Story
Honorable Mention: Absolutely Fabulous, Wedding Crashers.
Three Things that make me cry
1. Madame Butterfly. (As soon as I hear the music I start to cry.)
2. Vittorio de Sica's film Umberto D. ( It's sad! Really sad!!!)
3. The Velveteen Rabbit.
Three Things that scare me
1. Certain politicians in office right now.
2. Viruses and bacteria that make me sick.
3. Cruelty. (They all go together.)
Three Things I love
2. Family, friends (human and non-human)
Three Things I'd like to learn
1. To speak Italian.
2. Patience. (And a lot of the people around me wish I would learn that.)
3. Really good cake decorating skills.
Three Things on my Desk
1. My camera
2. My iBook computer
3. A big pile of magazines.
Three favorite foods
2. Tomato sandwiches
Three beverages I drink regularly
(I have GERD, so a lot of my favorite beverages, that I would like to drink regularly, are now forbidden--like wine, orange juice, coffee, etc!) So, most of the time it's:
1. Water (Yawn)
2. Water (Yawn)
3. Water (Yawn
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid
1. The Black Stallion. (I was one of those horse crazy kids.)
2. Black Beauty. ( I told you!! I wanted to be a horse.)
3. The Pokey Little Puppy. (My mother said I made her read this children's book to me each night for months, until she wanted to throw it away. Apparently, I knew every word and would get upset if she tried to skip any of them! So, I think this qualifies as my first "reading.")
Now, I tag everyone who would like to do this!